Professional installation and internet service with years of experience in the field.
As your internet service provider, we provide a stable stream of internet with no data caps.
Professional, service minded technicians on staff with the knowledge to troubleshoot and repair any issues with your internet service. If you have any questions or issues with our internet service, please contact us as soon as possible so we can correct the issue.
Enter the amount that you owe from the invoice emailed to you. In order to allow the amount to be entered by you, your payment may temporarily state donation. It is not. The payment credits to your account with MTWEB.
Custom internet installs are available to meet the needs of our customers. As your internet service provider, we provide service to meet the needs of a small town community with varying service requirements.
Local A+Computer Certified Technician on staff to provide solutions to your internet problems, even diagnosing service issues caused by your computer.
Different levels of pricing and speeds depending on what your personal internet needs are. We will not sell you what you don't need. We won't install you for our internet service if we can't provide you with the best service around.
1. The first step is to unplug your router. Count to 10 then plug it back in and wait a few minutes until it has rebooted. Check your internet again. If you still have no internet, go to step 2.
2. Locate the small black or white rectangular box with 2 wires (ethernet) on one end and the other end is the power cord. Unplug the power cord. Count to 10 and plug it back in. Check for internet in a few minutes. If still none, go to step 3. If you don't know where this box is, call us.
3. Check our Facebook page if you have the ability to do so with your phone to see if we have a major outage. If so, we are working on it. Do nothing more. If not: Call MT Web at 406-518-7001. Leave a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
SLOW Internet: Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
3. If it is still slow, turn off devices that are attached to the router. Including Wi-Fi devices (phones, tablets, laptops, tv's, game consoles, etc.) Add one computer. Check speed at speettest.net by Ookla. Always use a computer rather than a tablet or phone for speed tests. Try using computer to surf internet. If slow, go to step 4. If working, add devices back to the network.
4. If it is still slow, check our Facebook page and either message us there or call MT Web at 406-518-7001.
We are available to serve you. Please feel free to contact us via phone, email, or on our facebook page. Thank you for your business.
311 North Whitehall Street, Whitehall, Montana 59759, United States
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: By appointment